Happy Hormone Cottage’s Step-by-Step Plan for Natural Hormone Balance
- Understand the importance of hormone balance. Contact a consultant at one of our locations or online to gather information about customized hormone therapy.
- Schedule a step one consultation by calling our office at 513-444-6343 or 513-449-2192. You can choose either an individual consultation with one of our patient consultants ($25) or you can sign up for one of our free small group zoom sessions, “Hormones 101 with Lyn.”
“Please note that anyone on birth control, with the exception of the copper IUD, and all out-of-state women, must sign up for our free small group zoom sessions offered Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.”
Purchase a Precision Analytical DUTCH hormone test kit at one of our locations or in our online store after completing your consultation. The lab fee is included with the purchase of our testing kit. Insurance reimbursement has been high because urine testing is an accepted means of checking hormone levels. If you want to check with your insurance company regarding reimbursement for hormone testing, click here for Precision Analytical (urine testing). Note: this form is in pdf format, you need Adobe Reader to open it. If you are on a mobile device, download the Adobe Reader App to view.
- Follow the instructions in the test kit (urine test video) and send your dried test strips and requisition form to the lab in the envelope provided with the prepaid UPS label. You will need to mail this from a UPS facility or a UPS dropbox.
- The lab will send your results to us. Call our office when you complete your test kit and we will schedule an appointment for you to see one of our practitioners 4 weeks after you mail your kit to the lab.
- Meet with one of our nurse practitioners either in person or over zoom. She will go over your test results, discuss options with you, answer your questions, and write a recommendation for your individualized compounded therapy that is created onsite at our state-of-the-art Compounding Lab. If you would like to submit your test kit expense for reimbursement by your insurance provider, an invoice and test kit receipt will be provided for you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE:“IHC/HHC Cancellation / No Show / Late Policies for Practitioner AppointmentsMissed appointments will be charged the FULL AMOUNT of the appointment.If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance (except in emergency situations). Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another client the opportunity to be seen by our practitioner. While we make every effort to provide a reminder text and email at least 24 hours before your appointment, it is YOUR responsibility to remember your appointment. We are holding our patients accountable.If you are late for your appointment you will need to reschedule.We strive to keep on time and need you to do your part. Our practitioners typically have full daily schedules and are booked up to several months in advance. If you are late we will reschedule you to the next available appointment.”
- Our IHC and Pharmacy* will compound your natural hormones. Compounded hormones are billable to some insurance companies* under 2 tier (brand) co-pay or 3 tier (non-formulary) co-pay. If not accepted by insurance, each prescription cash prices average $30—$45 depending on the amount of supplementation needed. Many times the cash price is less than the co-pay price. If you receive letters or forms from your insurance company regarding your compounded prescription, please contact us for assistance.
* some insurance exclusion does apply
- The IHC and Pharmacy* will contact you when your prescription is ready to arrange pickup or delivery to your home. For your convenience, we offer online prescription refill ordering.
- Use your natural hormones as directed, keep a journal of your symptoms, and stay in touch with our patient consultants. Questions or concerns can be directed to email@example.com or preferably through your Power2Patient portal.
- Take advantage of all that our website offers. Check out our innovative Thyroid Health section, Lyn’s blogs and newsletters, our testimonial section for our satisfied clients, and our online store.
- Congratulations! This is your first step to WELLNESS as you are on the road to your best health naturally. What you place your attention on determines the quality of your life. We will be with you to support you on your journey. Our passion is our relationship with you as you are on your journey to optimal hormone balance. You matter to us!
*Why is the IHC and Pharmacy THE place to get your hormone prescriptions compounded?
The Happy Hormone Cottage works exclusively with the IHC and Pharmacy. We are known for the support we provide for the men and women who trust us their most important possession-their health. Not only do we provide consultation services- both in person, phone, and over zoom, but we also encourage continued contact after you begin to use your natural compounded hormones. We encourage you to keep a diary of how you are feeling, and then connect with us with any questions you may have. Using your Power2Patient portal is the easiest way to stay connected.
To benefit from all our services and special offers, you will need to have your hormone prescriptions filled at the IHC and Pharmacy.