Fagron Testing (TrichoTest) our first genetic test
“For Men and Women”
The Fagron TrichoTest:
- Analyses 13 genes and 48 genetic variations related to Alopecia
- Genetic Test based on state-of-the-art DNA microarray technology
- A patented algorithm provides a personalized treatment solution from 175 million therapeutic alternatives
- Genetic analysis reproducible of 99.9%
What TrichoTest Analyses:
- Prostaglandins metabolism
- Androgenic effect
- Vasodilation and blood circulation
- Collagen synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals metabolism
- Insulin-like growth factor metabolism
The Kit Strategy is Threefold:
- To PREDICT
- To PREVENT
- To PROVIDE Actionable Strategies
To Get Started:
- Cost is $250
- Involves a simple saliva swab
- Call our pharmacy at 937-773-1778 option 4 to order or click here to order online.
- We will call you when your results come back to set up a consultation with Jeff to go over your results. This consultation is included in the price of the testing kit.
Save time and fill in the TrichoTest questionnaire by clicking here
“Our new Nutrigen “Diet, Weight Loss & Wellness” Genetic Test!
Are you struggling to lose weight or find the right nutrition plan that works for you? We have good news for you! Our new Nutrigen genetic testing may be the answer you’re looking for. Genetic factors determine between 40-70% of an individual’s BMI.
The results of the Nutrigen testing provide a comprehensive guide for personalizing your diet, wellness, and weight loss planning.
We are so invested in this program because many of our patients want to lose weight, that we have hired nurse practitioner, Dr Kim Sunshein, to spearhead our weight loss program.
Cost of this genetic testing kit is $350, and is open to our current Happy Hormone Cottage and IHC patients who are hormonally balanced, or working on it with us, with sex hormones, thyroid and cortisol, so your bodies are able and ready to lose weight. For more information or to schedule an appointment to get started with Dr Kim, please call us at
513-444-6343. You can find more information on our genetic testing on our website at
Save time and fill in the NutriGen qustionnaire by clicking here