Hair Loss Genetic Testing for Men and Women
“For Men and Women”
Our Genetic Test for Hair Loss:
- Analyses 13 genes and 48 genetic variations related to Alopecia
- Genetic Test based on state-of-the-art DNA microarray technology
- A patented algorithm provides a personalized treatment solution from 175 million therapeutic alternatives
- Genetic analysis reproducible of 99.9%
What This Genetic Test for Hair Loss Analyzes
- Prostaglandins metabolism
- Androgenic effect
- Vasodilation and blood circulation
- Collagen synthesis
- Vitamins and minerals metabolism
- Insulin-like growth factor metabolism
The Kit Strategy is Threefold:
- To PREDICT
- To PREVENT
- To PROVIDE Actionable Strategies
To Get Started:
- Cost is $250
- Involves a simple saliva swab
- Call our pharmacy at 937-773-1778 option 4 to order or click here to order online.
- We will call you when your results come back to set up a consultation with Jeff to go over your results. This consultation is included in the price of the testing kit.
“Our new Nutrigen “Diet, Weight Loss & Wellness” Genetic Test!
Are you struggling to lose weight or find the right nutrition plan that works for you? We have good news for you! Our new Nutrigen genetic testing may be the answer you’re looking for. Genetic factors determine between 40-70% of an individual’s BMI.
The results of the Nutrigen testing provide a comprehensive guide for personalizing your diet, wellness, and weight loss planning.
We are so invested in this program because many of our patients want to lose weight, that we have hired nurse practitioner, Dr Kim Sunshein, to spearhead our weight loss program.
Cost of this genetic testing kit is $350, and is open to our current Happy Hormone Cottage and IHC patients who are hormonally balanced, or working on it with us, with sex hormones, thyroid and cortisol, so your bodies are able and ready to lose weight. For more information or to schedule an appointment to get started with Dr Kim, please call us at
513-444-6343. You can find more information on our genetic testing on our website at
Save time and fill in the NutriGen qustionnaire by clicking here
GX Sciences Genetic Test
$499 — Includes consultation with results and provides recommendations to review
The GX Sciences Foundation / Methylation / Wellness Nutrigenomic Panel consists of 21 SNPs ( Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms) that have been chosen by our medical experts to be vitally important to every patient’s overall nutritional health and well-being.
Utilizing our proprietary SNP Genius software, the patient’s genetic findings will be interpreted through the GX Sciences precision supplementation algorithm to determine:
- Indicated nutritional weaknesses and precision supplements made for the specific polymorphism
- Lifestyle Recommendations and Health Precautions
- Appropriate Laboratory Recommendations
This panel will provide insight into the following:
- Complete Folate Metabolism (FOLR, DHFR, MTHFD1, MTHFR)
- B12 Metabolism (MTRR, GF, TCN1, TCN2)
- How well you deliver Vitamin D
Who needs this gene panel?
- Anyone who takes nutritional supplements
- If you have one of the following: o Mood or Sleep Problems
- Issues With Fatigue
- Neurological Symptoms
- Immune Challenges
- Detoxification Weakness
Why should we care about methylation?
- Methylation involves the addition of a “methyl” chemical group to a substrate
- Used in over 250 biochemical processes in the body
- Methylation is utilized in major functions of: o Neurotransmitter production
- Cell turnover and repair
- Membrane function
- Energy (mitochondrial function)
Problems with methylation will affect the cellular delivery, epigenetics, and intra-cellular functionality of almost all cell*
Why Choose The Pro7 Nutrigenomic Report?
Our Pro7 Comprehensive Panel analyzes 7 areas of health hand selected by our experts and provides nutritional recommendations and health information based on scientific validation of a patients specific needs in these key areas:
Methylation | Neurotransmitter Processing | Mitochondrial Function] Detoxification | Neuro-inflammatory Potential | External Inflammatory Potential] health
The Pro7 Panel is indicated for:
- Patients who are overall healthy and desire nutritional Patients with no significant family history of disease.
- Designing an overall health plan, fitness regimen or anti-aging program
- Children with healthy family
- Basic problems with intestinal health and
Become a Pro7 “Pro”
It’s now even easier to become a Pro7 “Pro” with the launch of the Pro7 Teachable Training Courses. Intended for providers and partners that would like to gain a deeper understanding of our Pro7 panel. the course includes one complimentary provider Test kit to try on themselves for personalized learning.
By the end of the course providers will gain direct, applicable knowledge of how to:
Identify Key Concepts for restoring Health
Understand the impact of methylation supply in the body.
Understand the basics of immune activation and regulatory genes, and how this informs targeted upstream interventions
Understand the basics of neurotransmitters pathways and identify how this informs targeted interventions
Understand Detoxification Pathway and the impact of health
Understanding important health precautions and necessary interventions.
Quickly and effectively interpret Pro 7 reports