Rediscover Hormone Balance with Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
Empower Your Health and Well-being Naturally
Bioidentical Hormone Therapy (BHRT) Overview
- BHRT is using hormones identical to what the human body makes to treat symptoms of menopause and perio-menopause.
- The 3 commonly used products are Bi-est (combination of 2 estrogens: estradiol and estriol) Progesterone, and Testosterone.
Key Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Bi-est helps to alleviate symptoms of low estrogen common in menopause such as hot flashes, weight gain, brain fog, hair loss, vaginal dryness, and thinning of skin and nails.
- Progesterone helps alleviate symptoms of low progesterone common in Perio-menopause such as irritability, insomnia, anxiety, low mood, irregular periods, bloating, and painful periods.
- Testosterone helps alleviate symptoms of low testosterone such as Decrease in sex drive, lack of passion and vitality, Bone loss, and decrease in mental acuity.
- Using BHRT in appropriate doses mimics normal body biochemistry and helps normalize body function.
Additional Benefits of BioIdentical Hormone Therapy
- Dosages of Bi-est, Progesterone, and Testosterone can easily be adjusted based on individualized patients’ needs and symptoms.
- The ability to minutely adjust dosing improves patient success and overall effectiveness of treatment.
- Reduced side effects as compared to traditional hormone therapies.
Safety of BioIdentical Hormone Therapy
- Hormones used are identical to what is produced in the human body as opposed to the synthetic chemically altered hormones commonly used in traditional hormone therapy.
- Dosage typically used in BHRT is usually lower than traditional HRT.
- Testing and therapy is designed to maximize positive outcomes and reduce potential risks associated with hormone replacement therapy.
Why choose BioIdentical Hormone Therapy
- Individualized therapy based on patients symptoms and laboratory data and results.
- Part of comprehensive overall treatment strategy to help patients achieve their best health.
How to Get Started with BioIdentical Hormone Therapy
See “Begin Your Journey “ for Next Steps in Getting Started or